Holder of certified public account degree, K. A CAMARA capitalizes on an experience of 10 Years in the field of auditing and The Office of the Auditor in Senegal, West Africa and France.
He was a senior financial auditor and an intern accountant at KRESTON CONSEIL (Paris 17th) from 2008 to 2010. Then joined The firm BDO SENEGAL (Dakar) in October 2010 and integrated KPMG SENEGAL (Dakar) in January 2013. He oversaw the legal audit and the audit of the projects.
From September 2013, it accompanies the setting up of the FONGIP attached to the Ministry of Economy and finance during its pilot phase September 2013 – March 2014, and capitalized Expertise in the management of public finances and management of Organizations.
In this context, it supports the Administration, human resources, Management of Investment and management control.
He has carried out several missions:
- Audit, review of the procedures in major companies in France, Senegal and West Africa;
- Office (statutory audit) and contractual audit in the business sectors such as insurance, para-public, energy, trade and industry;
- Audit of donor-funded projects and programmers;
- Accounting expertise to the benefit of TPE, SME – PMI valuing its interventions by Advice to clients and their executives.
He acquired a multidisciplinary experience through his participation in missions in several Sectors of activity. His references are summarized as follows:
- Transrail Contract Audit Mission (2012-2013);
- Contractual audit Mission in the context of the implementation of the “PLAN TAKKAL”, (December 2010-March 2011);
- Contract Audit Mission GTI DAKAR: Acquisition audit by the CDC (October 2010- January 2011)
- Audit of the NMCPS project (exercises 2010 – 2011);
- Audit of the FEVE Project “Frontiers and vulnerabilities in west Sub Saharan » PHASE 2 (Exercises 2011)
- Audit of the 2IE Foundation Project (FY 2013)
- Mission of the Office of the Auditor: SOLARCOM Senegal, VOLO Senegal, AGMTCO SA, POLIMED SAS, ALLIANZ VIE, CESAG, GRAS SAVOYE SENEGAL, ASKIA ASSURANCES, UASEN-VIE, FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS SENEGAL, INTERFOOD AFRICA, MDL (Mineral Deposit Limited) & MDL GROUP, BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION (Bouygues TP), Axione LIMOUSIN, Axione, RCA TAMPON, ENTRA
- Support and advice to fifty’ Companies Since the creation of the firm in April 2014