The approach of Creating a Business May require the Intervention by an accountant For a variety of reasons. Firstly, because it is an adventure which imposes the control of certain concepts (legal, fiscal, accounting, financial, etc.). Secondly, because decisions taken in the context of a business start-up should never be taken lightly (they sometimes have irreversible consequences). In any event, the intervention of an accountant has many advantages Some The business sector where you want to evolve.
- Create your business with the help of an accountant: the benefits
Any project holder may choose to create his own business or Working with a Chartered accountant For the Create; This is called theS upport for the creation of a company. Here are the main advantages.
- Benefit from advice during the pre-creation phase
The support of a professional accountant has a cost, but it allows to Secure the Project and benefit from Advice and to Optimizations Covering:
- The choice of a Legal structureof exercise
Business in their own name or in society? Each legal form has advantages and disadvantages over the others. The choice of the structure depends on many parameters: importance of the activity, association with other people, wishes in terms of Transmission, desired social regime, limitation of liability, willingness to transmit to an investor capital thereafter, etc.
- The choice of Social status of the leader
Self-employed or salaried? The position of the accountant will optimize the situation of the contractor on the social level (social protection, pension insurance contribution) but also tax (compensation/dividend arbitration).
- The choice of a TaxFor the company
Income tax or corporate tax? Some advisors are sweeping this issue when it is paramount to the entrepreneur and it has a direct impact on its personal heritage. This choice can be guided by multiple parameters including: the marginal tax rate (to income tax) of the business creator’s tax home, the benefit of possible benefits exemption schemes (free or industrial zones , EFE, special VAT schemes, investment code approvals, tax incentives for example) or be imposed by the chosen legal form.
- The search for Aid
The accountant will be able to identify the aid that you could possibly benefit from (incubators, state subsidies, business Angels Start) and assist you in the process of obtaining financing (bank loan, ready for the creation of companies even if in our environments it seems very limited)
- The establishment of the Business Plan
The accountant will also intervene on the financial part of the project and the establishment of a business plan. Its intervention will provide critical support and an overall vision of the project. It will ensure that the financial needs generated by the project are properly quantified and translated into the document.
This step is especially important for startups wishing to attract a business Angel or a technical-financial partner wishing to invest in the so-called Structure…
- Receive technical support during the creative phase
Depending on the needs of its clients, the accountant will take care of the Legal Related to the creation of the company: drafting of the statutes, drafting of a shareholder pact, contract for the supply of commercial funds, drafting of a minute of constitutive general meeting.
It will be able to adapt certain documents according to the wishes expressed by its customers (this is particularly important in companies for which the law grants great freedom to statutes – the SAS for example).
Finally, the accountant is responsible for theCompletion of the formalities of creation in connection with a notary (notice of insertion in a newspaper of legal announcements, registration of statutes etc.); This makes it possible to Release the project holder from these administrative constraints.
- Benefit from a wide range of services during the post-creation phase
Thereafter, the accountant’s mission may consist of:
- Identify the most appropriate accounting and administrative organization for the company
- Set up Management tools(dashboards, indicators, reporting);
- Meet obligations Social(Preparation of pay slips, statements of social security charges);
- Meet obligations Tax(Establishment of the Declaration of results, VAT declarations…);
- Respect the Formalism LegalOn the operation of companies (approval of annual accounts, statutory amendments);
- Keeping the company’s accountsand to prepare the financial statements (Mission of presentation of annual accounts);
- AdvisorHis client according to his needs.
- The mission to accompany the creation of the company of the accountant
The Accountant is recalled once again, a professional of the figure belonging to a regulated profession governed by a professional order and numerous texts (Code of ethics, Manual of Professional standards etc.).
He is able to accept a Mission to support the creation of a company On the request of the project holder. This mission will have to be carried out in compliance with its standards.
- The drafting of a Mission LetterIn which the accountant will summarize the project of creation of business, the expectations of the project holder, the duration of the mission, the objectives and the limits of the mission, the relational modalities as well as the rate of the accountant (FEES);
- The establishment of a ReportTo the attention of the project holder at the end of his work (the accountant will describe the work he has done, his findings and recommendations).
The professional of the accounting expertise is required:
- Professional secrecy
- A duty of discretion as to the information collected during its mission and the dissemination of the documents it has established;
- To a duty of advice.
To know: The accountant has a means obligation (not an end obligation).
Its liability will not be incurred in case of failure to obtain bank financing or if the project fails for example.
Conclusion: The accountant is a partner who can be invested with a mission to support the creation of a company. The use of this professional figure has many interests.